Zorin Dark Theme

I seen a lot of people saying the dark theme on ZorinOS have a problem where the text is blue, is the text actually blue?

I also realised they didn't change much of the dark theme its almost the same like ZorinOS 15. Are they going to change it or something?

3 Likes

Yes, zorin light and dark themes has some little problems.

1 Like

Looks normal to me. I don't get what the supposed issue is. But I think your being served a load of BS.

2 Likes

If you look at the text, you will see it has a blueish tint.
From your screenshot above; an example:
example

My own opinion is... That's theming. You can't please everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh ya, I totally missed that! Sorry guys, sometimes it helps to have pure white text next to a picture to look at comparison. Now I see the difference between the white text on the forum, and the slight bluish tint text in Zorin OS.

I am guessing that was intentional? I mean, I don't hate it though. And like Aravisian said, hey, thats theming. It is what it is right.

2 Likes

You can change the tint. Mine's white.

Blueish Tint:

Green:

Orangey:

Reddish:

Lavender:

4 Likes

WOW dude! Excellent job providing screenshots showing what each color looks like if one switches to it. You not only earned a like from me, but I am also giving you an award.

:1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Yes, you are right. My solution is here:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.