Zorin Installieren

Ich habe ende vorigen Jahres Zorin gekauft. nach dem ich die Probierversion einen Moment benutzt hatte habe ich Zorin installiert. ich brauchte mich nicht anzumelden das Programm lief ich hatte das Gefühl es lief eine abgesteckte Version. Ich habe dann nichts mehr gemacht weil ich ein Passwort eingegeben hatte, und ich nach ein par Tagen das Passwort vergessen habe läuft nun nichts mehr.
das war mein erster Linux Einstieg.

Translation to English:

I bought Zorin at the end of last year. after using the trial version for a moment, I installed Zorin. I didn't need to sign up the program was running I had the feeling it was running a staked out version. I didn't do anything anymore because I had entered a password, and after a few days I forgot the password, nothing works anymore. that was my first Linux entry.

If you have forgotten your ZorinOS user password, then according to this thread the best thing you can do is reinstall ZorinOS again and use a new password. Forgot password

You can use the grub terminal to modify local account passwords, including root (which is blank in grub terminal).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.