Zorin OS 16 r3 and r4 incremental releases

I suspect a lot of people on this forum fit that criteria.

5 Likes

Those drive me nuts. Another is, "You have posted 30% of the replies here. Why not give others a chance to speak?"
The forum frequently tells me to Shut Up.

4 Likes

OMG I know, I hate those messages! And furthermore, there is also the, THIS POST HAS BEEN SOLVED. Yeah, thats just great, take up the whole space so I can't get a preview of how my message is going. Click the X.

Supposedly all those blue screen messages, are there to keep the forum running smoothly. I call BS on that, they are an annoyance that get in the way. You know who does keep the forum running smoothly? The Mods!

2 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken.

2 Likes

Hello. @zorink Can we have some topic here what will be in future about update Zorin 16 Pro or modification - i mean about next year or something?

1 Like

I wouldn't bother ZorinK at this time, the Zorin brother's have been hailed a bunch of times already regarding updates and they have already said their piece on the matter. As far as knowing what will be coming, doesn't the Zorin site say somewhere what is planned in the works? If not on their home page, then maybe their blog pages IDK, I thought I remember seeing that.

2 Likes

iso

1 Like

is R4 based on 13.3?

1 Like

Version 13.3 of what? I do not understand this question.

I can only guess reference to linux kernel version maybe?
@gotod Can you clarify what you mean by "based on 13.3?"

1 Like

Yes. I also wondering he thinking about Kernel 13.3

1 Like

The kernel is 5.13.0-30
This may have caused my confusion.
:wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.