Zorin OS 16 with live wallpaper (show off)

I can't help it. I had to make a video of it. :stuck_out_tongue:
It's short 40 secs.

4 Likes

Snowing in May, totally legit. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I really like what you've done, its a nice live wallpaper, nice transparency, and as Aravisian mentioned in another post, nice constrast with the icons. Cool.

:mountain_snow: :snowboarder: :snowflake: :cloud_with_snow: Burr

1 Like

Where are you getting your live wallpapers?

At https://mylivewallpapers.com

3 Likes

Ah, those are MP4's... I also have dual monitor set up and would prefer to have one image cover both- rather than mess with it, I created a 2880x900 gif using GIMP in Azenis style.

EDIT: The Trekker might like this one- ALIEN style:

1 Like

Which Alien is it, is it the Nostromo, or some other alien related franchise?

...i dunno... alien...

does anyone know link to wallpaper in video? Would like an 4k version of it.

i highly doubt they are in 4k.

1 Like

What are you using to set the live wallpaper as the background? Is that possible by default or do you need a third party app?

More show off - flying in space!!!

3 Likes

Putting the "fun" back into a worktop is essential. :wink:

5 Likes

Hi there Aravisian, i am relatively new to Zorin i started with a try on version 15.
Now im back with 16Beta and im realy happy i found it it`s working like a shine.
I could get an live wallpaper working and would like to try the one with flying in space, could you please tell me were i can find that .
Thanks ahead keep up the good work.
Greetings Dirk.

The spaceship - Space Craft Animated Wallpaper – MyLiveWallpapers.com

1 Like

Another live space wallpaper show off -

1 Like

Hello Storm, thank you very much very helpfull and quick response. :smiley: :+1: :+1:

Sorry to bother you again Storm, do you have this for Zorin 16 also?

These wallpapers and the instructions that Storm gave for setting up Live Wallpaper on Zorin all work on Zorin OS 16, as well.

1 Like

Hi Aravisian, i went to the page in the link and ended up for Windows live wallpapers. I was hoping to get more on Zorin16 that i am working on right now.
Realy love the looks of it works like a shine and very fast. Sadly there is still very little on the blog about it, i`m sure there is much to find on google most is refering to ubuntu or Zorin 15 witch is absolutely diferent IMO.