Zorin Os 17 release

That worked for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does spatial window switcher work for you guys ?

Seems like I arrived late to the party and now the download is taking forever :sob:

3 Likes

Guys i need help, why the F i'ts not booting for me, tried different methods of writing it to usb flashdrive, when i try to boot from usb it's saying LInpus Lite Boot Failed - every damn time....Tried Ventoy, Balena etcher, Gnome disk utility...all failed after writing..

It took me two tries on writing it to Ventoy. I am not sure why the first write failed.

1 Like

Will there be a pro version of the beta?
@Aravisian

did you checked if download was ok ?
I used ventoy , yesterday and today , and working perfect.. no issues at all during install

I dont think so.. It is beta so you dont need to pay for it.
During full release will be other versions

1 Like

There will not be a Pro of Beta. When Zorin OS 17 is officially released and no longer in the Public Beta Testing phase, the ZorinGroup will introduce the Direct Upgrade Option Update for Zorin OS 17 which will enable users to either upgrade the Zorin OS 17 Beta to Zorin OS 17 Pro or users to directly upgrade from Zorin OS 16.3 to Zorin OS 17.

It is advised that users perform a fresh reinstall of Zorin OS 17 upon its official release, however.
Beta Testing can potentially introduce some significant changes.

2 Likes

Thank ya

1 Like

Zorin OS 17 Lite will be released even later... So for me, I still have a long wait ahead of me.

4 Likes

Gnome is better but I understand :slight_smile:

1 Like

Muwhahaha... MY Zorin OS 17 beta is set up.

2 Likes

That is so cool ! how you get that ? panel in color of wallpaper ?

You can adjust the opacity of the panel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I am stupid .. thanks :slight_smile:

Ohhh hopefully not too long

It would be fun if they replaced XFCE with KDE without telling anyone ... and then @Aravisian doing and upgrade. Priceless!!!

5 Likes

haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just reading this instantly took me back two years ago waiting for the 16 Lite release... Gee that was awful. Very tough. I was checking like 16X a day. But like all Zorin Editions, worth it.... Kinda..lol
And ironically, Pro is still my main driver. After learning more about it (Gnome), I really liked how the Brothers put their spin on it. Am now a fan. Big Fan.