Zorin OS Screenshot thread

My Zorin OS desktop with a half Windows 7-like, half macOS Catalina-like look.

I have used the Roboto font, a Windows 8 icon theme and the wallpaper is from Unsplash.

5 Likes

Most of the changes I make I find either from this forum, but also from youtube vid's. You can search Ubuntu panel customization, and from there you will find many people showing how they change a lot of different things. 1 good thing about youtube, is due to my viewing history, I have plenty of linux vid's recommended and have watched, learned. There are a bunch of people whose vid's I watch. One stands out education wise, Thor Hartmannsson. Although primarily using Linux Mint, his vid's are extremely helpful because he shows you how to make the changes. Many can be applied to Zorin.

1 Like

Thanks for time will have a look at the youtube vids

1 Like

In these images, you can see Zorin OS 16 Core in macOS clothing.
I have used a Zorin OS 12wallpaper, the Mcata theme and mcMojave icon pack.

2 Likes

Current Gnome

6 Likes

@Mr.Praneeth2008 Side Question to you. I see from screenshot you have Office 2010 apps. Have you got them working properly via Windows App Support i.e. Play on Linux / Wine?

Maybe you can help others and indicate how you did it here Microsoft Office

1 Like

Yes, almost. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Onenote work perfectly, with no issues detected by me so far. MS Access works near-perfectly, but it is impossible to create and design forms or reports without error messages being thrown at you.

I have used PlayonLinux to install.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Hello to all. Here is also a screenshot from another OS.
Kde plasma (that i love it)

And of course a screenshot of my Zorin.
Gnome (i have to give it more time to customize it to my taste.)

You understand that i am a night guy...!!!

5 Likes

Zorin OS 16 + Arc Menu + Orchis Theme + Simple Circles Icon pack.

6 Likes

Cinnamon desktop environment installed on Zorin OS 16 Core. I have used the Vivaldi-Zorin OS Cinnamon theme.

6 Likes

The wha...?

1 Like

3 Likes

I had to look that up...

3 Likes

Zorin Icons, BlueSky-Mountain-Darker

5 Likes

Now that Sith Empire theme Suite is done and can now make a blue version of it for the Jedi

7 Likes

Maybe a picture of HAL 9000 for the menu icon to go with your red theme.

2 Likes

how did you get DuckDuckGo to respect the system theme tho?
did you manually edit DDG's CSS or...?

2 Likes

I would consider the fastest way to be super + search something + enter

1 Like

5 Likes