Zorin security question

You want my advice, stay away from the dark web. I have never been on a dark web, don't even know how to access it even if I wanted to, which I of course do not.

When I think of the dark web, especially after Aravisians explanation of it, I think of scenes in Star Wars where criminals in criminal circles, and bounty hunters roam. Mercs as well, as they all do business under the table. And weather or not someone helps you is, how big your pocket book is.

So if you have seen enough Star Wars as I have, you should already be able to name the exact scene, and characters involved, when those words were spoken. lol I will give you a hint, Obiwon was there. HEHE

So, my advice, stay away from the shark infested waters, unless you want to become the next bait. And especially after Aravisians explanation, I think he just saved you from real trouble.

Thirnteenth, you also come across to me like an early hacker in the making, or somebody who wants to become a part of a certain vilgilante group that are known hackers. I caution you and your actions.

Be careful what you are doing. And at the end of the day, you need to ask yourself, are you sure what you are doing, or planning is worth it. You want my advice? Stay in the light. Stay away from the shadows.

Remember when Harry Potter did not anounciate his words properly, and ended up in the blank market of sorts of Diagon Ally? Ya, what was going to happen to Harry Potter if Hygrid didn't show up? My memory remembers Harry being swarmed by people claiming to help.

Thats another lesson for you, trust nobody you don't know. If someone walks up to you in real life claiming to help you, yeah no, I don't think so. If you don't now them, they can back the beep up.

3 Likes

good advice bro,look like u like star wars, is that why ur name is StarTraker?

Negative. Star Treker is a reference to Star Trek.

But I am somebody that pretty much enjoys all sci fi. So I like Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate, lots of freaking stars man, if its got the word Star in front of it, I like. Stars in the sky stars, stars, stars, stars. LOL!

Seriously though, I love sci fi, I watch a lot of it, its good stuff. But that is just but a piece of who I am. And so ya, always good to have a good movie and TV pallate.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I don't want to be a bad person, as I said before I aspire to be a soldier in the information field

2 Likes

ur life full of star lol

2 Likes

Your right! :crazy_face:

1 Like

why don't you become a superstar so you become the star :smiley:

1 Like

I am already a star.

Let me ask you something, do you know what kind of life form you are? If you answer human, you'd be incorrect. Human is your species. Would you like to take another guess? We, are carbon based life forms.

As such, we are born from the materials of this earth, which means we come from materials or when our solar system was born. Which means tracing further back to the creation of our sun, like any good star, is born in the most beautiful place in our space, nebula's.

Star births are very aggressive. And when they are born, material goes flying everywhere. Who knows where all that material will end up, but one can surmise that the material's cannot defy the laws of physics. And must be effected by gravity.

Eventually solar systems are forms over the course. So with all those materials, much of what comes from Stars and Nebulas. So you see, we are made from the materials of stars, And that makes us all star children.

So you see, I am already a star. Probably not the kind of star you were thinking though lol. Nope, I have no interest in becoming a famous superstar, that is not a part of my ambitions in life.

But if somebody needs a shoulder to cry on, I'll be that brightly shining star in the night sky, to make the darkness go away, and help you to feel better. But thats not voodoo magic, thats not parsing the red sea, thats just me being there for somebody in need.

2 Likes

very cool bro,now i know u a star :joy: :smiley:

2 Likes
2 Likes

u should be a human,that what parent say,now im know that im a star,that why my parent say i should be a human. :rofl:

2 Likes

Parents tend to say a lot of things. Its a parents job to raze their kids, to help them to be ready for the world, and to keep them safe. That is the true role of a parent.

The role of the kid, is to study, learn from their parents, learn from their schooling, but ultimately learning by trying new things. But in the culture that I am a part of, it would never be right for a parent to dictate who their kid is gonna be growing up.

It is up to you, to find out what you want to be. What drives you, what motivates you? What are the things you are most interested in? Things to think about. Well, this has been fun, but you know what time it is I am sure.

Its time for me to go to freaking bed. lol And then when I wake up, my motivation, is to get back to watch more Star Wars Bad Batch. Its the new show for this year and I freaking love it! HEHE

2 Likes

yes bro I understand what my parent mean,and thanks for the advice, I just joking XD,and have a good night,so u can watch any star tomorrow lol

1 Like

Most of what you find are not really different.

We can picture the deep web as a globe. With a Core, mantle and crust. Everything has a price and everything has a "Need To Know Basis."

The thing about the deep web is it is much like humanity itself. Not really good and not really bad, but very Self-Serving.

The crust, here is your starting point. Populated primarily by the Pirates. If I may say it: Wannabes.
Here is where you will find those trying to sell illicit goods or weasel, barter and double-deal.
They are the first ones you encounter if you were to 'dig' into the deep web. They are the guardians, the gate-keepers. Not out of any noble sense of duty - but because it is self-serving to do so. Their actions often indirectly and inadvertently protect the borders. No one stops this, because it would not be self-serving to do so. For the average person, there really is nothing of interest here. The average person is not trying to buy 50 crates of automatic firepower from a person that does not actually have them to provide in the first place and is trying to steal some bitcoin.
For a while, the deeper you go, the more innocent it gets.
As you get into the mantle, you begin burrowing through the Information realm. Here you will find your journalists. You will find your FBI and CIA. You will find your University students. This is a casual environment, generally used to exchange specified information. And again, very little of interest to the average person. You are not likely to go in there and want to trade for information on superconducting ceramics. Even so, you will still not find anyone here willing to help you in any way, because it is not self-serving to do so.
Introducing a trade often involves giving free information in order to "prove" your reliability as a source. The other party will shake you down for as much as they can get for free, continuing to pursue the notion of checking your reliability.
This... is negotiation. Not fun. Not romantic. Not exciting.
Knowing who to talk to and where to go is based on code. If you are wondering how to get those codes, to know what to say to who- you are on a need to know basis. And no on will help you because it is not self-serving to do so.

But if you did have them: You would be phenomenally bored. The internet you use is much more interesting with much more information relevant to you. Going into the deep web has its purposes. It's not necessarily good or bad... just not relevant to most people. Much of it is about scientific inquiry, where you do not want your findings released or known just yet. Not until the evidence is sorted, the thesis written and you are ready to present your case and claim credit for your work. Until then, the deep web is the best way to exchange information between Universities.
Then you have your members of society... That for one reason or another... Cannot mingle normally. Perhaps they are very famous and in movies. Perhaps they are infamous. Perhaps they suffered a tragic accident involving fire. But for them, they have a place they can converse, communicate, exchange information and be, at least someplace... Normal. The concept is interesting, but the conversations are no more so than anything else on the web. And for this reason, no one is going to help you, because it would not be self-serving and you are on a need to know basis.

Going into the core is going leet and this post is long enough. Let's just say... Not for the timid.

I can promise you that you have encountered many people that utilize the resources in the deep web and in the dark web. But you are on a need to know basis. I can also promise you that the vast majority of them are not hackers (Common usage).

If it is hacking that interests you, we can cover the basics:

Hacking 101

First lesson:
You are on a need to know basis.
Telling you anything would not be self-serving.

3 Likes

Is that a new edition of Zorin ?? Zorin Zolin ? :laughing:

2 Likes

thanks a lot for information bro,its very usefull :smiley:

Currently looking for Zolinteers to help develop it.

2 Likes

thank you very much for helping me, this is gonna be very valuable and usefull for me.

1 Like

You just witnessed my Japanese accent in spelling :sweat_smile:

Thanks for fixing it Aravisian.
I think I read too many genomic sequences today. My eyes are quite tired.

5 Likes