Do games run well on Zorin OS?

Ja die heb ik allemaal geprobeerd maar helaas. Ik heb toch sterk het gevoel dat ik iets over het hoofd zie.

Zal mij er eens verder in verdiepen.

I will look into this.

Sorry don't understand. Cannot help

Please try

I know he is a dutch person like me and sometimes its easier to communicate then using english. My english is not 100% so thats why i proposed to swap language.

I translated my posts so people know what i talked about :wink:

1 Like

Ok but if people will searching in future information about the same problem about this a game then a language english could be more enjoyable.

Tell me how a steam debian package needs flatpak plugins ? Because i don't understand this at all.

And that this the damn trick. :smiley: It is working.

It was a registry configuration. Tricky job with Windows.

Thanks a lot for your help. I'm really happy now.

2 Likes

Good to hear this and i am glad it worked!

If you remember explanation @Aravisian or @StarTreker they sayed flatpak and snap working something like "portable" in sand that means they are working alone without a connection with operating system. Something like that. The guide how they working are more described on internet.

Not really. Now it says that it can't the launcher can't find the Oblivion exe file.

Haha i love this game, i read about that too. Hold on

Leuke uitdaging dit. Heb je dit ooit eerder meegemaakt?

Nope :joy:. Did you try to search for the exe file in steam settings ?

Not sure if this will work.

https://github.com/llde/xOBSE

Helpt ook niet. Ik geeft het op! :laughing:

2nd picture, local files and find the exe file. Don't give up haha, this is something nice to find out. The game worked before

I won't but I gonna start all over again by deleting everyhing and install everthing again. Can you confirm that i have to install:

Wine
Proton
Linux Rutime soldier
Steam

Zodat ik het allemaal goed begrijp. :roll_eyes:

Ok. I bought that a game on Steam now.
Will check if this working out from the box. :slight_smile: