Hello again. I have successfully created the .xml file and tested it. Now let's go through the process of adding the dynamic wallpaper. First, let's get you the .xml file that you need. This is going to look longer than it should, but it works.
(For some reason, I had troubles making one with the zorin mountain one. But, I did successfully edit that file and make a dynamic wallpaper out of it once. Idk why it did not work in the zorin mountain xml file. So the one given above is of another xml file I found in my trash.)
Now follow the following steps:
• Unzip the file given in the link.
• Cop the folder and paste it to Pictures.
• In the xml file change the 'jeslin' to your username.
• Go to gnome tweaks, if you don't have gnome tweaks installed, you can
install it using
sudo apt install gnome-tweaks.
• In gnome tweaks, go to appearance and select background and on
image set it to Dynamic-Wallpaper.xml .
If you want to change the pictures you can edit the xml file and do it. You can name the images as 1,2,3 and 4 and replace the existing ones. If you want to switch them with more than 4 wallpapers, you can download them and then you can change the location of a few images in the .xml file I gave you. You can reply here if you face any issues.