Zorin OS Screenshot thread

Beta is really just the pre-release of the OS, not an actual Beta update. I think there is a nightly repo of Zorin not too sure

4 Likes

Beta was the testing version of Zorin OS 16. Zorin OS 16 is now Released. There are no nightly builds among the users - everything on the Zorin Repository is what is currently most up to date.

4 Likes

No live wallpaper at the moment.

6 Likes

Nothing special, but I find it astoundingly pleasing all the same. Such a nice distro this day and I become more and more attached to this distro for every day.

I just wish the pro version had more of those dynamic wallpapers. That would have been hella nice. Particurarly when it's such a pain to set up.

15 Likes

Since I found myself staring at it for awhile, I am going to have to give it a like, I really appreciate the details in that, feels like a real place, even though its not real.

Also, its my opinion that Zorin OS 9 had the best LIVE wallpaper, an animated starfield. I did not much care for the LIVE wallpaper that came with OS 12. I never ran OS 15 so don't know what it came with.

2 Likes

Here you can find the wallpaper including others as well. Although I think this one was the best of the bunch.

I'm on ZorinOS 16 :smiley:

3 Likes

Then we can cut something from Zorin OS 9 best live wallpapers and put in Zorin 16 Pro?

1 Like

What a calm and gorgeous wallpaper

3 Likes

7 Likes

This is what my desktop looks like. I just made small changes by changing the background, theme and system menu. (Theme Dracula and system menu switched to ArcMenu.

6 Likes

Wow, is that what Arc menu looks like these days? It reminds me a lot of Mint Menu.

2 Likes

Yes, ArcMenu is really great. You can choose from many different themes and customize them as you like. It is a great shell extension for Gnome.

2 Likes

I love the purple, its quite nice. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I think this wallpaper might make a big hit in Japan during the rainy season :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

Thankies! Purple is on of my favorite colors!

Why is that?

1 Like

Anyone has a good site for 4k wallpapers ?

2 Likes

Rain drops!
We are under the rain for 2 months.

1 Like

I have this in the bookmark.
But perhaps it is not what you are thinking.

1 Like

Thats a long time. But my wall paper is a nasa picture of the Saturn I think.

Cool, I will take a look on that.

1 Like

This is actually really nice. Kinda my style xD Great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes