I can t update my driver

@ryee123123 ,
Please remember that we cannot see your screen and have no knowledge of what you are doing in a given moment as we are not watching your every move.
This thread has gotten to the point that it is very hard to follow- for me as well.
At this point, I cannot keep track of when your updating issue has occurred, whether before or after the fresh install or both... Why you needed recovery mode, etc.
Please try to be Descriptive and precise.
Please outline a clear description of the problem and what you have tried to solve it.
State whether you have installed or removed extra software.

The initial issue was that the Nvidia Card cannot run on newer drivers.

I do not know what you mean by "sudo apt upgrade" does not work. Are you referring to the Nvidia Driver? To something else?
"It doesn't work" is a term best avoided. Instead, describe what it is actually doing.
Relay any error messages.

What u told me (today) didn't work to fix my boot system and my boot system broke when i tried the commands(chech the replied to see the commands)

So now i wanna to fix my boot system because it was broke from the commands

The commands do not affect the Boot Sytem - however they can affect your Display Drivers.
The one command I see that may have had this effect is the one to blacklist Nouveau Driver.
You can undo that command with:

rm /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist-nouveau.conf

If you get a permissions error, use sudo

This would be odd, though... as your previous posts seemed to suggest that the 340 or 390 driver was working. If it was not working and you were using Nouveau driver and we blacklisted it...

This command didn't work and 390 was working but my laptop was freezing because of it

How did it not work?
In what way did it not? What happened?
Have you checked the etc/modprobe.d/ directory to see if blacklist-nouveau.conf is present?
If it is not present, then the command worked.
It may not have solved the immediate problem - if blacklisting the Nouveau driver was not the cause of the problem.

And currently, I am not sure what the problem is at this point...
Are you unable to log in?
Unable to boot?
Able to boot and log in, but experiencing graphics freezing?

I am unable to boot

Amd when i type etc/modprobe.d/directory it says no such file or directory

And when i type blacklist-nouveau.conf it says command not found

And why i am unable to boot because when i tried to put 340m

And why are u confused why are u gathering past errors like u can boot but your laptop freezes this was when i tried to put 390m not 340m

And when i tried to put all the commands u told me for 340m i can t boot it says oh no something went wrong

There is no directory by that name. There is etc/modprobe.d/ which is a directory, but is not named directory.
Are you able to post the output of

ls /etc/modprobe.d/

It should look similar to:

You typed the name of a file, outside of its location in the tree. that is not a command that can be executed.

Can you either reinstall Zorin OS or perform Boot Repair?
I realize that is frustrating... but:

I am confused because the issues are moving at a fast pace, with little actual ground covered between them. I cannot tell from one post to the next what happened in between at this point.
You are there - in front of your computer and performing actions - I am not there and I cannot see these actions or the response the computer gives you.
Please be clear in your replies... "it doesn't work" does not really help us to help you due to it being too vague a statement. Often, if something does not work, you will see an error message or a glitch or a result.
Please relay those results when reporting that a step failed.

Terminal commands must be Precise. They are case-sensitive and rely on Known Commands.
The commands I gave you to assist with Graphics Issues do not effect the Bootloader.
Since you said those commands broke the boot, I surmised it was possible that blacklisting the Nouveau Driver caused the Display manager to not be able to load your screen; so we took steps to remove that blacklist file.

I am not certain what commands you put in... You describe above putting in a few non-commands or not precisely phrased ones. You describe skipping an important command earlier... Without being there to know what has gone on in terminal, I cannot readily guess as to what is going wrong now, given that complete lack of insight on my part.
A Fresh Install of Zorin OS may give a Fresh Start to this thread...

Is there anything we will do here?

Ok, the blacklist-nouveau-driver file is not present, so that worked. Nothing else to do, there.

But, you are still unable to boot you said. So this implies that the blacklist file was not the cause or the problem.
You can Reinstall Zorin OS or Repair Boot.
To Repair Boot:
Boot from the LiveUSB of Zorin OS.
Once logged in on the desktop, ensure that internet is connected.
Launch terminal and run;

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yannubuntu/boot-repair && sudo apt update

sudo apt install -y boot-repair && boot-repair

It says need a repository as an argument

Did you ensure that you are connected to the internet?

Yes it says wired connected

Try

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yannubuntu/boot-repair

Then:

sudo apt update

sudo apt install -y boot-repair

boot-repair

But this doesn't work:sudo add-apt-repository

Please show a photo of the nonworking command.

Here is the repository:

Here is the command correctly displayed:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yannubuntu/boot-repair

The command should work - guaranteed, as long as you are connected to the internet.

I m gonna download this package in zorin live?