Its October! No Zorin OS LITE! Jeff's Not Happy!

Maybe by Xmas?

2 Likes

That is to long. Or I am wrong ?

1 Like

Is there really a timeline for Perfection? I'm beginning to look at Lite as a Fine Wine. When it's perfect, it shall be released to the masses...

2 Likes

I hope soon. I am getting really depressed. :grin:

1 Like

war-die-unglaubliche-k-2so-von-einem-frheren-kill-droiden

2 Likes

Could not wait any longer so installed Linuxmint XFCE on friends machine. It runs fine but I would rather have given him Zorin Lite . . . And no, he did not want Zoren Lite 15.3 for some reason.

I am also waiting for Lite 16 - got an empty drive just waiting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

He probably didn't want it because it was an old version. Understandable, especially considering that we all know that Zorin OS 16 LITE will be released soon. In a way, its illogical to install 15.3 LITE, just because one couldn't be patient enough to wait for OS 16 LITE's release.

2 Likes

Is a very good OS. I use it on my backup pc. I like it a lot. In fact, I may swap out the menu on Lite with the Whisker Menu that Mint XFCE uses.

1 Like

And... I've done some searching and found some good instructions in the Old Zorin Forum that I used last time. From some fella named Aravisian.. Anyone know of this person? lol

https://zoringroup.com/forum/5/15006/

I think this is an Aravisian
https://www.deviantart.com/aravisian

Was afraid link was going to bring me to a pic of Brad Pitt...
This guy has skill's.

If you want to see a violation in terms, Bratt Pitt as WillyWanka in the remake. Lets just say, his character gave me bad Michel Jackson vibes the whole way through.

I think the original movie with Gene Wilder was far far better!

A) That's Johnny Depp.
B) The original is of course way better. Depp did a really, really good job, but Wilder did it perfectly. That's why it's a Classic!

2 Likes

Is it possible that Zorin 16 Lite will be released with Zorin 16.1 together?

2 Likes

@JeffK969 Jeff, I just want to say, you are no longer alone. You gave me the Zorin LITE bug. Once I caught it, I became hooked. I spent 120 dollars for a 1TB NVME M.2 SSD to put Zorin OS 16 LITE on, once its released.

@Aravisian <<<--- This guy also has a way of making you get addicted, and then later re-addicted to his themes. So I blame him too LMAO!

3 Likes

It spreads, like a vir.... Probably shouldn't describe it how I want to with our current state of affairs...lol.
Seems like everyday I say, OK, if not today then tomorrow. Problem is, each day there is a little less enthusiasm behind it...

2 Likes

Probably months

Months? Awwww, but I wanted to go to Toshi station to pickup some power converters. I promise I won't be wasting time with my friends, I need Lite, I need it! HAHA :rofl:

1 Like

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part.....

From the Late, Great Tom Petty..
For some odd reason I think of this song for every Lite release...
But this go around, I'm singing it A LOT MORE.... lol

4 Likes

I know that song very well, its on our classic rock station that I listen to everytime I go mow yards. Good song analogy to describe our feelings, which we express, with our selfish needs for LITE. LOL

2 Likes