Left and Right click mouse button not working

It works fine on everything, even the live USB. It's not the BIOS at fault. I even updated it to its latest version (MSI B550 Gaming Edge WiFi) and the issue is still occuring. The mouse works fine on a clean install, it's just something I have installed that's causing this.

If this is the case; unpleasant as it may be, perhaps completely reinstalling Zorin OS is the only recourse.

2 Likes

I don't know but I reading about some trojan what can inside your bios and doing malfunctions. Your problem is little near my problem what I have some days ago.
Everything searching this is problem OS Zorin. No it isn't this is bios a heart and he have a memory what peripherals component you have connected and drivers to port usb what i have also problems with that. Bios remember settings.
I don't know if it help you just clear CMOS on motherboard and then out baterry from motherboard on some 10 or 15 minutes. Iff this not help you can checked on your hardware forum mouse if your mouse have this problems and what have a solutions. Sometimes peripherals components what you have connected could be both don't liked together. Example I have two diffrents wifi on diffrents PC and my wifi all time connect and recconect what I cannot using Internet. There wasn't a problem with operating systems. The best two wifi was from the same a company. If some problems exist and we thinking 100% they are there - then maybe we don't find solution or searching wrong a place. I still example have a battle how doing some things to working on Zorin because from another developers I have information this is not working on Linux. If you have in Linux also Timeshift you can back to time when your mouse working before. It could be also conflict drivers.

1 Like

18 posts were split to a new topic: Prodct repairability and soldering

I know some mouse have a fabric restart. Unplugg a mouse - put a both finger on two buttons then connect mouse to port usb and still hold two buttons on some time and then you see a light or something else and you have fabric settings your a mouse.