Merry Christmas Zorin Users! Zorin OS 16 LITE Is Now Released! πŸŽ„

Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree:

While this has most certainly been a tough year for many, we must never forget, the greatest gift that we can have, is each other. And together, is how we will get through the tough times, to bring forth better times in the future.

I put extra love into making that picture, take a close look at the tree. :christmas_tree:

18 Likes

I'm trying to look real close StarTreker, but all those beautiful Zorin icon bulbs are in the way... So I can't get a good look at the tree.... :slight_smile:

I'm soooo looking forward to Lite. I just hope like a movie that everyone is anxious for to be release that ends up disappointing, my expectations aren't getting to high and I get disappointed with unworldly expectations of Lite..

And Thanks for the Merry Christmas wishes. Very Nice.

3 Likes

The Zorin bulbs was the pleasant surprise I was talking about if one looked close. Took me a long time to do that, cause there are many bulbs on that tree. I am hoping that we will get lucky, and LITE will be released by Christmas. If so, then it will make my post very realistic I'd think.

And you are very welcome, I am hoping everybody has the best Christmas ever! :blush:

5 Likes

Beautiful picture. I just made it my background picture for my desktop. Thanks a lot StarTreker!!

4 Likes

It's hard to play dumb when you call it out...lol. And yes, there are plenty of those bulbs. I do like the Red Z's too. Gave it a more, Christmassy feel. Great Job.

2 Likes

@citfta

I didn't know that there was a demand, for this picture, as a wallpaper. I just uploaded my 4K resolution version of this photo on my IMGBB account. Here it is!

4K (3840 * 2160) wallpaper version!
Merry-Christmas-Zorin-Users-4-K

2 Likes

It is a nice picture! I can't think of one excuse for why Zorin lite hasn't been released. It would be nice to hear what the devs have to say.

1 Like

I slip in out of the forum so forgive me. This is the first place I have been involved. With this said... StarTreker that is a beautiful tree! Thank you! Sorry I did not see it sooner.

3 Likes

β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽZorin Ornament Merry Christmas Zorin Users! Zorin Ornament

β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€ β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽSanta Brings The Gift You Seek - Zorin OS 16 LITE :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

I just looked at the Blog page a couple of hours ago and nothing! Happened to take a quick glance at Twitter a couple of minutes ago and voila! Almost couldn't believe my eyes (although I thought from Aravisian's post that it was imminent.) No prizes for guessing what a lot of us are going to be doing this evening.

3 Likes

Lets just say, I had my post already made, ready to go, with the fancy pictures that I do. And lets just say, I knew what time the blog was gonna drop. So, all I had to do, was wait for the blog post to officially drop, then I hit that REPLY button so hard, I nearly broke it. HAHA :grin:

I don't do social networking sites, so I didn't know that they had a Twitter page. I think I know that they have a Facebook page out of a necessity, not because they want to I am sure lol. Ohhhhh, I'm quite afraid, there will be many installing Zorin OS 16 LITE, when the users arrive.

:grin:

4 Likes

Fantastic! I don't know what to say. I can't believe it is here. My job is always pressing upon me, but this weekend is booked and I say this Litely :joy:

5 Likes

Wow, it is finally here :slight_smile: time to try it and maybe last chance for it.. hope it is better than gnome​:nerd_face:

5 Likes

Will installed today. Want catch themes @Aravisian and more.

4 Likes

Starting a new OS and setting it up, getting things working, takes so much work and time, that custom theming is last on my priority list.

2 Likes

Wait this is two version Lite and Lite Pro. Get a e-mail. Then how download Lite Pro?

HEEEEHAAAAAW, YEAH! Finally it is there

2 Likes

Did you buy Zorin OS PRO? If yes, then go to the email you got from Zorin. Click the download link in email.

You will see two versions on that page. One is PRO 16, and the other is PRO 16 LITE. You download there.

Make sure to double check your SHA256 checksum hash on the ISO after download. I recommend using Popsicle burner APP.

3 Likes

See, I told you Santa was gonna deliver it this Christmas. I just wanted to hold you in suspense a little longer.

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

4 Likes