Share your desktop, what does it look like?

wow! that's actually like win7

1 Like

It was from this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npn8ZktlKEs
Yesterday was late over midnight that why today finished.
I am very like linux. You can doing with him everything and you are the boss.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Not mine but interesting gnome on lmde6

Wow, Zorin 10 looks cool.
I started with Zorin 16 last year and have no idea about the previous versions.

Is there any archive section where we can find older Zorin versions screenshots?

1 Like

ZorinOS 16.3 Pro
LInux Kernel: 6.3.13-060313-generic
MoJave Dark Solid GTK
Retro Art Icons
PearOS Wallpaper
Light Flair Clock Conky Widget
Big Sur Status Area Extension

5 Likes

New laptop, new desktop. This time decided to give Zorin Lite a try after having used Zorin Core for all this time

neofetch
It's not exactly a "new" laptop, but my brother's previous laptop, which is almost the same as mine, except it has slightly better specs and a faulty screen

he didn't use it much because of the faulty screen and how slow it was (which apparently was caused by windows bloatware that the manufacturer added to it in a way that it installs itself after you try to uninstall it), so it doesn't have the problems with the battery and the aging hard drive that mine has

5 Likes

Zorin is fantastic. I like it this way, simple and clean.

WM Theme: ZorinGrey-Dark
Theme: WhiteSur-Dark
Icons: WhiteSur

7 Likes

Very serene, I like that one.

I also like yours, @Sorro. The only issue I see with this type of wallpapers is that it makes it a bit difficult to see the icons properly due to the contrast, maybe you can change a different theme to make them stand out? Or edit the wallpaper to apply a slight shade of black to help with this. In any case, I love this type of futuristic skylines.

@Hercules If you like MacOS style of desktop, make sure to check posts by @AhavaLeaf in this thread, they are very good.

3 Likes

I guess I am addicted to Zorin OS, Every time I say... Zorin OS doesn't release its Version 17, I install Ubuntu, Deepin or PopOS and I switch back after just one hour :rofl: :rofl:

My bluish Zorin desktop

2 Likes

Aw shucks, thanks @zenzen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Nice desktop @Hercules and welcome to the forum and yup my screenshots are mostly pimping the Mac style and i usually include links in my descriptions.

1 Like

Share your wallpaper please :kissing:

1 Like

@littlekun

1 Like

Thanks @AhavaLeaf . You have great screenshots

1 Like

Thanks @Hercules

1 Like

This reminded me greatly of Chalet OS. A former great linux OS, defunct.
The OS that got me hooked on linux and all that it can do...

Budgie

4 Likes

After using it for a bit, I realized the faulty screen wasnt the only problem. It sometimes makes weird noises that I am unable to figure out what they are and some keys of the keyboard make loud cracking noises before even fully pressing them, so I think this laptop may be even less reliable than the one I was using until days ago :sweat_smile:

I can't afford to get a new laptop soon and I can't use my pc either because I'm not staying at home during my university studies, so I won't be able to post here for a while, unless I find more great-looking launchers for my android tablet

2 Likes

Some cleaning might help with this one...