Share your desktop, what does it look like?

In these dark times, life can be a struggle. But, if you have the heart of a dragon within you, that strength will allow you to get through anything. And, through the sweeping fog along the castle walls, is ones true form, presenting itself, before taking flight.

3 Likes

GNOME:
Star Wars inspired :wink:

6 Likes

I know where R2 has been, he's been playing around with the garbage smashers on level 4. C3P0 had to exchange some insults towards R2, cause thats his way. What he doesn't realize is, he just misses R2's company, and thats the only way he has to show he cares.

I'm trying to figure out what sith lord that is in the background. But looking from behind, you just can't really tell. I like your icons BTW.

1 Like

I am sure it is Kylo Ren, You can tell that by the T-shaped lightsaber (crossguard).

1 Like

How in the heck did I miss that? I need to get my eyes checked. Your right, only Kyloren uses that light saber. He looks a angry, like things haven't been going right. That tends to happen when you let Supreme Leader Snoke choose your ambitions in life lol.

1 Like

I prefer a clean, simple, desktop. By the way, there are some great desktops shown here.

7 Likes

@klang relaxing view

I'm a beginner to linux I have tried my best :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I really like the Desktop Icon. That's different.
Nice job on the app menu Apple icon, too.

1 Like

New Pirate Theme .... a fun theme that I assembled from the Pling website ..... I build my own theme's from the works of others and assemble them to my own liking .... I don't make and design my own components .....

This is done on Cinnamon DE and contained the following components .....

For fun ----- Pirate Theme

Materia-Cinnamon-Yellow-Dark

materia-cinnamon-yellow-dark --------- Win Borders

pirate-skull-of-anup (reversed) --------- Icons

materia-cinnamon-yellow-dark --------- Controls

materia-cinnamon-yellow-dark --------- Desktop

flame-singlecursor ---------------------- Mouse Pointer

6 Likes

I like that pirate theme, it looks good, the icons are especially unique to match the theme. I think that ship lost a battle at the hands of a very drunk Jack Sparrow. Then again, maybe somebody was using a little too much hot sauce.

IMG-20220109-080828662-2

Ooooooo, my favorite! :yum:

3 Likes

new wallpaper

9 Likes

The sweeping elegance from the leaves of the ferns, provide you the feeling of security in the vast wilderness. You build a fire to cook your food, and to keep you warm. When finished eating, you lay back, looking at the starry night sky, mesmerized by its beauty. You tire and fall asleep, as you feel blanketed in security, by the all mighty Polypodiopsida.

3 Likes

I want to know more about the app menu icon on the panel...

2 Likes

Where did you get it from :hushed:
It. Is. Beautiful.

I know its not the same, but its beautiful too...

2 Likes

It'll do fern ow.

2 Likes

I must say the app panel on that fern desktop is so very well camoflaged.
I can't see it even when I zoom right in. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Another form of fern elegance...

Tip, if you rotate this picture, you can get closer to widescreen format. Maybe I will just do it for you cause I am nice. :blush:

I made this quick and dirty...

5 Likes

Its zorin os ?? :-? :thinking:

1 Like