Share your desktop, what does it look like?

7 Likes

2 Likes
5 Likes

Storm, I don't think that dragon liked it when you opened up that directory. He also didn't like it when you checked out your system information.

In other words, the dragon is saying... STOP SNOOPING! HAHA :joy:

It's not the live wallpaper that eat my RAM, it's Gnome. :slight_smile: The live wallpaper takes no more than running a HD video in a media player.

1 Like

8 Likes

Nice. I have that as a live wallpaper if you're interested.

2 Likes

Yes please! I'm interested. Never gave live wallpapers a shot before. I feel like now is the time to try it.

1 Like

[link removed]

The link will expire in 24 hours.

4 Likes

Thanks! I downloaded it. I'll apply it tomorrow and post the result here. :smiley:

2 Likes

My next project is to set up a computer for my nephews. For that I found the perfect live wallpaper:

5 Likes

Zorin OS Lite [XFCE]
The wallpaper is the image of my Empire's forest.

8 Likes

I'd like to live in that forest, seems like a very beautiful place, exactly the kind of place that I would enjoy. I hope there are magical creatures in that land as well, like fairies and others. And where would I find you in that land?

Would you be hiding behind the water fall waiting to go boo? Would you be living up at the top of the waterfall somewhere? Living in a tree perhaps? Such an amazing place.

I also like what you did with the window displays, and your terminal too. I am surprised to see you trying out XFCE, I wasn't sure that you were going to take such a deep dive into it. Hopefully its working for you, theme wise it appears to be. :grin:

1 Like

You should visit my kingdom sometime... :grin:

I have a palace..

Oh yes..I am enjoying XFCE. It is very responsive and the least buggy (tied with cinnamon).

2 Likes

Well, I must visit thy majesties palace, so I may bask in thy magesties greatness, and have great things bestowed upon me in return, for my unwavering loyalty. :blush:

I just now decided to make my final decision, and return to gaming on Gnome, but this time on Zorin OS 16 of course! So, right now, I am in the process of installing my games. I am however, going to keep Zorin OS 16 LITE installed on the other drive.

I figure once in awhile, I may want to play around with XFCE, it don't take up much space honestly, so it aint hurting anything. But, I am making use of the drive that I paid good money for, and I am going to use that drive as my games library too.

Believe it or not, games take up a ton of space now. So, now I have 2TB of total SSD storage space between the two 1TB drives. So I am going to have two game libraries, one on each drive.

Once you've tried NVME, you don't go back to SATA. HEHE :grin:

1 Like

Been using Zorin ( and Linux ) for a month now :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

I like this a lot! Everything is beautiful purple Neon, and its soft glow, and warm feeling. Very nice.

Heart GIF

1 Like

Thnx a lot !

1 Like

That looks pretty sick, love the wallpaper 🧑‍🌾

2 Likes

3 Likes