The Shameless Plug Thread -Post your work

I am currently in the process of making a new Icon set, as well that may compliment Antares. Or something.

1 Like

Bring it on the more icon themes I have the better I like it ... between you two I'm gonna have to buy another TB external HD .... to keep all my theme materials in ..... going to start culling some of the stuff I downloaded from Pling ....

OK off I go to enjoy my Pirating Adventures in the Caribbean .... see you good folks tomorrow .... :ghost:

1 Like

Antares Icons have passed my testing so far and I have uploaded them to the repository.
https://www.deviantart.com/aravisian/art/Antares-icons-preview-907617538

They can be installed with:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:aravisian/iconsets

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt install antares-icons

1 Like

The Zorin Developers have kindly asked me to take down any references to my script on their Forums, thus, this post has been removed.

1 Like

This thread was never intended to be exclusive. I had high hopes that many others would follow suit.

A post was split to a new topic: Discussion: Pro Layouts

GT3EX for XFCE, Cinnamon Desktops now uploaded. (Mate D.E. coming soon...)
To install:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:aravisian/gtk-theming

sudo apt update && sudo apt install gt3ex

OR... with .deb self-installer:
launchpad.net/~aravisian/+arch…

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh looks like another dark grey theme ..... love'um .... downloaded and will try out later today .... thank you for all your hard work .....

The list of what I have yet to do or complete
astro dimension - Light theme
Aeolus
Advent-fusion
Archangel12
Dark-Acadia
Daylight
UNNAMED YET
Macchiato
Zenith-light themes...

1 Like

Well with that to do list I'm sure it will keep you off the streets for at least a couple of days ..... :grin:

2 Likes

Ooo, you did something special with this one I like it but its not present in all the menus I guess -- firefox for example does not show this.

Ummm... are you on 1.1-3?

sorry 1.1-3 meaning??

The version number.
The menu shown in your screenshots is actually the JamesHardy88 Version which I used as a Stand-in until I completed the theme and testing.
I had uploaded 1.1-1 as that testing... Prior to releasing the Official 1.1-3;)

Please run

sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade

Ps, the index theme file is still mentioning "Prowler".

That... it looks really good. I bow to the master. (pitty its not available on firefox, which I /someone would use the most. But we can't have it all)

Oh wait...
*fixed...

This is due to Firefox, more than the theme...

Is this Gnome? because yours covers the entire topbar.
On Gnome, in Settings the bar looks alright but on firefox its cut off

Yes.
My themes are intended for Cinnamon and XFCE. I do not theme them on Gnome, so may not be aware of some things...
It lacks gnome-shell theme.
You must have high resolution...
(I fixed that which will be in the next update)

No sweat, its not like I'm gonna use them. About that high resolution... guess you're right. I really like that little blue looking glass (search icon) in the topbars. Just wanna pick up take it out... it looks so real.

In about 20 mins, please update - upgrade and your header should look more normal...ish...

1 Like