Zorin OS stops working

I have installed Zorin OS allongside Windows 10 a couple of days ago. After installation, I was checking the settings and changed the language settings and right then, Zorin froze. Nothing was working. So I had to shut down my laptop pressing the power button. After a while, I started again and everything was fine. Even the settings that I changed was applied.
Today, I have faced the same problem 3 times within an hour. At the first time, I was trying to move some files between two external devices connected to the laptop.
Second time, I was browsing on Mozilla firefox browser.
Third time, I was running a command (apt update) on terminal. Zorin froze while apt was updating.

Can anyone help me figure out what’s wrong? Or is it just a problem with the latest version?

I am using Zorin OS 15.3 Education.

@rmShoeb Hi and welcome to the Forum.
This other thread discusses occasions of Zorin freezing and may be worth a read:

Whenever it has happened to me (not often) I have done Ctrl+Alt+Del which brings up the logout screen. I do not logout but simply close that screen. I find the freeze is then cured.

Check you settings: Software Updater settings
And after that run Software Updater and then check: Software Updater -> Settings -> Additional Drivers

Tried it. Didn’t work in my case.

There was an update two days ago. I was hoping the update would fix the issue. But nope, it happened again just now.

Someone posted that the issue is with the latest kernel but can’t confirm it.

I assume the post you are referring to is this one from @Aravisian:

And you checked that your Software Updater settings match the ones I linked?