Cannot install Zorin 16 Pro

Oh but guys , right now I m using win11 , I installed it again ,like I cannot really use the commands you sended me above

I cannot install ubuntu too , I get the same sgx error

Did you try enabling "Software Guard Extensions" from the 'advanced' menu in BIOS? SGX stands for Software Guard Extensions.
I don't whether you need to enable or disable it...Just try the opposite of whatever is set by default.

1 Like

Did you try this at all ?

Hey I searched now in it and again I DON'T FINE THE SETTING

1 Like

So I should write in the grub boot "quiet splash nosgx" ?

Oh.
The only reason I said that is because I found this image in google...which looks exactly like your bios.

2 Likes

After the SMX part , I cannot find the SGX one sadly...:disappointed_relieved:

You know, maybe the processor supports sgx but the manufacturer did not expose it in bios.

2 Likes

I m going to go back to windows 10 , look what I found : Intel Core i710700KF Processor 16M Cache up to 5.10 GHz Product Specifications

IntelĀ® Software Guard Extensions (IntelĀ® SGX) : Yes with IntelĀ® ME ( this is only avalable on windows 10 )

I am sorry, I don't understand. Are you saying you are ditching linux?

Now I m on win 11 , and I found that my proccessor supports SGX but only with INTEL ME which is only avalable on win 10 , so I will just go back to win10 install the INTEL ME thing and then enter my bios to see if I have this setting...

1 Like

Got it!
By the way I found this:

Does this app work? Looking at the screenshots I don't think it gives an option to disable it.

OOOOOHHHHH OK, let me try to install it

I get this : We can't activate IntelĀ® SGX from this App ..... how can I fix this ?

Is this a problem because I use win11 and not the win10 ?? In microsoft store I see that my device is accepted ...

Maybe....

Unfortunately I can't help you anymore because this problem is beyond my competence.

Why don't you try contacting intel or asus? because this problem is mainly caused by "SGX" and the bios does not have the option to enable/disable it... Also I don't recommend updating BIOS unless it is required. It is possible that the option existed in previous BIOS versions.

That is correct, that command will fix your issue.

Nope that wont work

The bios does not support it but his cpu probably does.

3 Likes

I will try , now I installed win 10 and still nothing changed ... Sgx is having the same problem , I will try now to use the nosgx option

2 Likes