Issues: Live USB does not complete boot, Resolution, USB persistence, Sound, Themes, Icon size changing option.
I've only used it for a few hours since I installed this last night.
Install: I used Brasero to burn the image on a DVD and then installed. There was a md5sum check (~10+ minutes) in the beginning, which I don't recall seeing in any of the Z15 versions. Other than that the installation was as with Z15.
- Right-click taskbar for System Monitor, Zorin Appearance, Settings.
- Taskbar settings.
- Fast boot. I noticed Lite 15 (at least Ultimate) was fast boot but Core (I never got around to trying Z15 Ultimate Gnome DE) was slow.
- Nice to see Trash has a bulge if it isn't empty.
- Easily change desktop background without messing with the Pictures folder.
- Desktop icon placement is more ordered with the grid (?) placement.
- Clamtk update issue is resolved.
- On Z15, I had problems installing latest Wine given WineHQ instructions and had to use Aravisian's process to get it to work. Wine 6 (latest, as of writing this post) now installs fine with WineHQ instructions.
- Resolved by Aravisian: I can't use right Alt key to: Alt-tab between windows; Fire up the terminal.
- Taskbar disappeared. Reinstalled on Synaptic. Logged out and back in. It reappeared. Happened while VLC was open and then the screensaver kicked in.