Unofficial Manual for Zorin 15

Hi everyone,

This is the English version of the Unofficial Zorin 15 manual available to view, download - pdf = 67.1 Mb:

LibreOffice .odt file 30 Mb for those with low bandwidth:

6 Likes

Please be aware I am in the process of closing my pcloud account. So the PDF version will now be from here:

and the ODT version from here:

4 Likes

OK, Having taken a browse of the last pdf I created, I spotted some errors and updated some information (rescuezilla instead of redobackup which is now a dead project).
Anyone wanting to make their own edits of the odt file can use this ultra final version in pdf format:

Please note that I have not bothered to change the date on the front cover!

4 Likes

link not working

1 Like

I just checked. I had no problem with that link to Swarf's Manual on ecloud from here.

1 Like

ok i have. Now working.

1 Like

For the sake of preservation, I made a mirror of @swarfendor437's manual.
All credits go to him.
https://mega.nz/file/QV8QSDBK#0cd4SVFS1rh1Ew3Sllru9izc09FLYqo4F32BTv6FA_g

3 Likes

Many thanks taha_mcp for sharing. :grin:

2 Likes

Just checked myself - e.cloud could have been updating? Also be prepared to give it time to load - if you try to click on download while it is opening the pdf to view online it will break the pdf from loading - just tried that! LOL!

1 Like

Advisory Notice! My e cloud portal was broken yesterday. They were trying to migrate to a new system. Only the not updated .odt file is currently available. When I look at the pdf version it is showing two entries and cannot be retrieved - I will notify you once this has been sorted. Apologies but this is out of my control! At least most of my other files have been 'returned' to normal!

2 Likes

I am pleased to confirm the manual is now back online! Just tried the link on here on my smartphone and is as it should be. Thanks for your patience.

Please be advised the e.cloud migration to a new interface has caused some corruption, especially in regard to synchronisation of files. The new link is now this one!

Just to add, you don't need to buy an un-Googled phone to get a Murena account - if you sign up you get a free @e.email address and 1 Gb of storage. I recently upgraded to 20 Gb for £16 and a few pence.

Forgot to give thanks to anon37206250 that helped me restore the manual to its correct format by accessing that Mega link - good job!

1 Like

Please be advised that murena.io is migrating to a newer version of Next Cloud from 15 December 2022. If you are unable to download the manual from tomorrow, this is why. I will advise once the transition has completed.

1 Like

Please be aware the LibreOffice version did not get the amendments like the pdf version.

Well it was only down 2 hours, so everything back to normal.

Murena is moving and expanding its servers on 23rd January, 2023. My notification stated 2h when obviosly they can't do Maths as it will be down between 1:00 and 4:00 UTC which by my reckoning is 3h!

1 Like

Murena is upgrading its servers to the latest version of Nextcloud 26 and so anyone wanting to download the manual on Tuesday 7th November wont be able to during the 2 hour period as below:

"On Tuesday, November 7 there will be a 2h maintenance on murena.io, from 3:30 to 5:30 UTC."

1 Like